borders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• borders

Is there anyway to put borders around the photos?

Hi Stacy...

What kind of borders?

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Borders

I think a lot of us got Scrapbookmax after using Scrapbookflair for a while. I did. Scrapbookflair is a really simple program, but it just does a few things that Scrapbookmax just doesn't do. One of the things it can do is put a simple, uniform border around any picture. You just don't have this feature with Scrapbookmax. You need to put a piece of paper behind your picture to create a border.

Linda
      Linda
      My buddies are twpclerk & moonlightpearl

Comment

Originally posted by LSignal View Post
        I think a lot of us got Scrapbookmax after using Scrapbookflair for a while. I did. Scrapbookflair is a really simple program, but it just does a few things that Scrapbookmax just doesn't do. One of the things it can do is put a simple, uniform border around any picture. You just don't have this feature with Scrapbookmax. You need to put a piece of paper behind your picture to create a border.

Linda
        It works for ME... or else I put a frame around it...
        SIMPLE...

Comment

That's true, putting a piece of paper behind your image does make a border but it also uses a lot of resources in your computer that wouldn't be necessary if there was a border feature in the program. Something that would be greatly needed as well as appreciated should it be added.
          sigpic

Granny, MaggieMae and Moonbeam are my buddies!!!

Comment

Try using a Paper scrap with a smaller image file... It doesn't use that much memory. See this thread
            http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/s...29&postcount=2
            sigpic
            Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
            My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

Another solution is to select one of the shapes that has a white border and a black inner coloring. I used the scalloped edge for several layouts.

Comment

Both are excellent suggestions Steve and Grannywin. Thanks.
                sigpic

Granny, MaggieMae and Moonbeam are my buddies!!!

Comment

LadyBug

hi, Lady, try these, with paper of its taste okay
                  Attached Files

Comment

There are all kinds of frame shapes and borders out there.
                    You can use the ones in Julies 40 custom shapes.at max store.
                    Drag a sheet of paper to max save as photo.
                    double click on it and chose change shape go to Julies shapes and choose one like # 2 frame then OK you will have a border.
                    Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

Borders/Frames

Rosana, those are great frame shapes!

The trouble with importing paper as a photo to make a shape is that when you erase the photos you also lose the paper shape. It is better to use a paperscrap. If you have a program like Photoshop it is easy to make your own swatches for paper scraps. Or small images of textures will work.

Leaf

Comment

Working...
                      X