My First Attempt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Attempt

This is my first attempt after a few false starts, it isn't very good, but I hope that I am getting there.
    Attached Files
    Mary ~ living in the North of England

What do you mean it isn't very good???? It's GREAT!!!!!!

Nice use of color, good balance to the page, nothing is overpowering... it's awesome!
    sigpic
    Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

Thank you so much for your encouragement, it usually takes me a while to become used to new programmes.

Comment

Hello Mary

You LO is great! Good for you! Keep those LO coming!

I'm really glad to see you on here. I've had you on my mind so much and was wondering how things were going with your friend.
        sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
        !

nie

Comment

Really nice

Just beautiful
          Happy scrapping !

Comment

This is really nice! And you even posted it - you're way ahead of me!!

P.S. I've been a great Catherine Cookson fan for many years! I think you live in her part of the country.
            Julie

Comment

Thank you MaggieMae,

Catherine Cookson Country is about 90 miles north from where we live. I have read most of her books too.

I was quite amazed when the posting worked I now have to remember how I did it.

Comment

hi mary

i'm just starting out. i hope i do as well as your first attemp.it's really nice.terry

Comment

Catherine Cookson Country

Hi Mary,

Aren't her books wonderful? The first one I ever read was "The Glass Virgin". I think I read it in the early 1970s - from then on I was hooked. At last count, I think I have about 50 of her books and quite a few tapes and DVDs.

You are doing a great job with your layouts. I'm still trying to figure out where to find the thumbnail to put in the forum post!
                  Julie

Comment

Love your LO everything goes really well together.
                    Love Bee
                    XXX

Comment

Hi MaryL... It must be raining over there... It's a wonderful layout, so you must be really inspired. Can't wait to see more.

Granny
                      sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Originally posted by MaggieMae
                        You are doing a great job with your layouts. I'm still trying to figure out where to find the thumbnail to put in the forum post!
                        She actually attached the full sized image to the post. The forum software creates the thumbnail automatically in this case. So, just publish to image files (File > Publish To > Images) and then attach the image to the forum post. While you are welcome to put the occasionaly finished layout in the forums here, the best place for them is the gallery.
                        Brett Kapilik
                        Indigo Rose Corporation

Comment

Thank you very much, for your kind comments.

I have put some more in the gallery, I got rather carried away, flushed with success.

Comment

Well done MaryL
                            A great first L/O, & now you know how, many more to come

Comment

For your first attempt this is FANTASTIC. Keep at it.

Comment

Working...
                              X