Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I get rid of the "trial" banner when printing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get rid of the "trial" banner when printing?

I am feeling very stupid - and very disappointed - I spent a LOT of time doing 3 scrapbooks for my husband for fathers day - today - when to print out this morning - and of course I can't - thre is the big line through the pics - Ieven tried uploading them to this site - to see if that would fix it - nosuch luck - TRIAL VERSION disclaimer still there

I wish I had known this before I did all of this work - can anyone suggest a fix - short of buying the software = I know it is reasonable - but it is not a possibility right now - (me spending money right now would NOT be a good fathers day present _

is there a way for me toemail them to the management - and they could email me back the jpgs without the stripe???

have a blessed day - it is a choice
    Arlene Shipley
    AngelAId is a foundation for children with life-threatening dieases or situations

Hi Arlene,

Unfortunately, there's no way to get around that. It's something we had to do, or people would have no reason to purchase the software. Once you purchase Scrapbook MAX!, you'll get download instructions by email (about 2 minutes after your credit card is authorized) so you can download the full software, load in the scrapbook layouts you made with the trial and print them out without the trial message.

Then, we'll mail out your CD-ROM (takes about a week to get it), which contains about 10 times the amount of content (embellishments, backgrounds, templates etc) found in the trial as well! It's a great value!
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

I have purchased the Full Version of Scrapbook Max. I did this on 5/23/07, my card went through and I still have not received the email from scrapbook Max for my full version download, Today is 5/25/07. I'm getting frustrated. since I purchased it, I would like to start using the full version! Can you help?

Comment

Please check your PM's, blau5. I have been trying to get a hold of you about your order. I don't think you are receiving our emails. I believe they are being blocked.

Thanks,

Sandy
        Scrapbook MAX!

Comment

Working...
        X