Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Theme Musical Christmas Kit

Hi:

My kids are in (5) different musical activities this Christmas season--church, pagent, concerts, etc. KimB has a very nice paper that will work nicely (I already bought it.), but I would like to have a different scheme for each event or at least a couple of different ones. Does anyone know of any Christmas kits that have musical elements.

Thanks,
    Linda
    Linda
    My buddies are twpclerk & moonlightpearl

HI there...My name is Michelle McCoy and am a designer here...I did a pretty kit called Play R Song...Link to the kit is here... http://www.scrapbookmax.com/store/pr...4&cat=0&page=6 and if you click this link....
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/s...ighlight=music there is a free quickpage I made from the kit...Even includes piano key alphabet...Hope this helps...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Hi... any of these any use to you...???
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Michelle. That kit looks great. And thanks for those baking freebies. I've already used one, and I'm making a gingerbread house on Friday.

Originally posted by mh51 View Post
        Hi... any of these any use to you...???
        Thanks, also. I didn't realize how Christmassy they were until I enlarged them. They would work with just about any Christmas kit.

Linda
        Linda
        My buddies are twpclerk & moonlightpearl

Comment

You are so welcome Linda...
          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Are these of any use as backgrounds....????
            Attached Files

Comment

Musical Backgrounds

Mary,
              I like those backgrounds very much.

Does someone know the easiest way to color them in PSCS2? Should I use the magic wand? I am just learning about the magic wand, but I think there is a way to do it with that.

Thanks,
              Leaf

Comment

Working...
              X