Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Testing to see if I can attach a thumbnail!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing to see if I can attach a thumbnail!

I just posted a layout of our great old dog in the gallery and I want to see if I finally learned how to attach a thumbnail!
    Attached Files
    Julie

That is a great dog.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

Thanks!

Thank you, Corey. We've had him a long time and he's still working hard to take care of us!

P.S. It was really nice to use a sbm template and import the picture. It took about 2 minutes and I love the layout!
      Julie

Comment

Yes, the programmers really nailed that system. They wanted it to be as easy as possible but also leave room for more advanced options too. I'm impressed with the system they settled on. Not just because it works but also because it's unique. Anyone can just copy the other software out there but to sit down and develop improved ways of doing things is whole other ball game. Our team may not be as big as some but we've got a diverse combination of brains and experience which allow them to develop stuff which is on par with any company in the world I think.

Anyhow I'm super happy to hear you're having fun and I can guarantee the developers are too. They don't always post but they read these threads and it's means a lot to them when they hear success stories.
        Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

Happy to share

Hi Corey,

I'm glad you read the post. So many times scrapbookers (especially we old paper scrappers) feel like we have to create our own pages from scratch. I just loved that template for our dog - we don't need to feel guilty about having a complete professional layout done in 2 minutes or so!! We can add elements or change it around some, but the hard work is done!
          Julie

Comment

Working...
          X