Post Your Review of Scrapbook MAX! on Epinions.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Your Review of Scrapbook MAX! on Epinions.com

We need your help to get the word out about Scrapbook MAX!. Thanks to the generosity of one of our users, they pulled a couple of strings and we're now listed on Epinions.com (hooray!).

If you have a couple of spare minutes, we'd really appreciate your help by writing a short review of Scrapbook MAX!.

Simply click on the following link and choose "Write a Review":
    http://www.epinions.com/Indigo_Rose_..._Scrapbook_MAX

Post back here and let us know when they publish your review! The more people who see it, the better our community will get!

Thanks for all your help.
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

I posted my review !!! I was the fist one to review the program, I gave it 5 stars (that's really what it's worth to me !).

Comment

Five Stars

I posted an opinion, too. I gave it 5 stars, also, because I think it's great! I think my paper scrapbooking days may be over!
      Julie

Comment

Review

Done! Gave it a 5 star all the way!

Marion

Comment

A winner is a winner is a winner. 5 stars of course. Thanks for letting me rate it.

Granny
          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Another Excellent Score!

I gave my "5" too! We are all addicted for sure! LOL
            sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
            !

nie

Comment

Thanks for the kind words everyone!
              Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

Posted... I couldn't find a single con. I love this program! Great work to everyone at Indigo Rose.
                sigpic
                Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
                My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

I have just added my review & my 5 star rating
                  Our new family will just keep on getting bigger & bigger once the word is out,well done Indigo Rose!

Comment

FYI - Way To Go Scrapbook Max

I received an email this morning from the Epinions website that we did the ratings at. Low and behold there was the reviews for Scrapbook Max. The thing I found interesting was the Delux Scrapbook Factory was there....... That was the first program I purchased, which came with a very nice book. The problem was that I never figured out how to use it! It has fonts and graphics on the 4th disk and I couldn't use them. I will say, I did like the beauful TEXT messages in the templets (poems etc) but again, everything else was not user friendly. According to the book, the graphics can not be exported to other programs. I'm sure glad I didn't order the BIG BIG extra CD with the 8000 cliparts!

What I want to really say to is that the developers of Scrapbook Max have a product to be proud of, it is easy to use. It's so easy that you do not need any special manual to try to figure it out. I'm not saying the other program isn't good but I am saying that it is not user friendly! Congrats guys at Scrapbook Max for making this beautiful program that we can all enjoy!
                    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                    !

nie

Comment

That was the #1 thing we kept in view throughout the development process from day one. Making sure everything was easy and intuitive.
                      Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

Thanks to everyone who has written a review so far!

Here's a link so you can see what everyone is saying:
                        http://www.epinions.com/Indigo_Rose_...splay_~reviews

And, if you haven't yet written your own comments, here's the link to do that:
                        http://www.epinions.com/content/writ..._~150785790852

We really appreciate all the kind words!!!
                        Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

i wrote a review when will i know its been published please

dont know where to look on the site to find out.
                          thanks
                          susannah

Comment

I wrote mine
                            Char

Comment

It doesn't seem to be there :-(
                              Char

Comment

Working...
                              X