X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBM team-General Enquiry-re Most Popular Images

General Enquiry-re Most Popular Images

Hi there
    Regarding the Most Popular Images,(Members Gallery) since joining SBM, the Recent & Random Images are continually changing every day, but I have noticed that the Most Popular Images have never changed once, please note that I love the layouts but would love to see what everyone finds the most interesting among the new layouts, as they are added.
    Hope this hasnt ruffled any feathers, I really love here & love to see everyones work as it appears.
    I am taking a chance & posting this again as I think it was overlooked & understand this is easily done
    thanks Kazr.

I've forwarded this to Desmond. Hopefully it's something simple, we'll see what he turns up.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

Thanks Corey,much appreciated

Comment

My Wish for the Gallery!

I wished that it had more spots for the recents layouts on the gallery. I have posted 2 times there and was disappointed. Within a very short time, someone else would post 6 pages of layouts and mine would disappear before anyone could see them. I had emailed my sis in Arizona and directed her to the gallery to see my layouts and they were gone. I had barely posted them. I then tried it again a couple weeks later and again my layouts were pushed through by another 6 page spread. Don't get me wrong, the other peoples layouts are beautiful and that was what inspired me to put mine in the gallery. I wish there was away that the gallery would only post one layout rather than spreading out an entire scrapbook.

Has this happened to others too?
        sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
        !

nie

Comment

Actually, your layouts are always there in your own personal Member Gallery.

What you need to do is go to the gallery, then click on "Member Galleries" and then the first letter of your user name in the alphabet that appears - in your case, click on "O" - you'll see your gallery with the other "O" members. Click on the image that shows up there, and this will take you to the rest of your albums and layouts. (I checked yours - it's there and it's beautiful! ) The recent images are just that - so that people can see the latest posts - but they don't overwrite other posts.

So, in the future, you can direct your friends and family to your own gallery with those instructions (or, go to your gallery, then copy and paste the link in your web browser and send that to them.)

Karin

Comment

dumb question here

Karin,

How do you put it in your web browser? I'm no familar with that task or how to use it! Is it like a "Favorites"?

Thanks for your help!
            sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
            !

nie

Comment

There are no dumb questions!

Your web browser is just the part of your screen where you can see the web address http :// www etc

All you do is go to the page in the gallery that you would like your friend to see. Highlight the web address (http://www.scrapbookmax... (etc.) with your mouse, and then hold the control button (Ctrl) and press "c" (for copy).

Now, go to your email, and in your message, hold Ctrl and press "v" (for paste). Your link will be pasted in your email.

When your friend gets your email, s/he'll be able to either click on the link or copy/paste it in her web browser and navigate to your page! Once she's in the gallery, she can have a look around just like anyone else (but she can only post if she registers)

Does that help?

Karin

Comment

OnieRN,

Here is the direct link to your very own personal layout gallery:

Enjoy!
                Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

As for the favorite images, those are moved up to the top automatically, based on how many people view them. I've turned them off for a little bit, as the problem is that people would always see them first, click on them and then inflate the "views" in a bit of an artificial way. I'll turn them back on in a few weeks and we'll see what the results are!
                  Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

Love the new look members gallery, this way we do get a chance to see some of the newer layouts before others are added.thanks again

Comment

Working...
                    X