Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out our *NEW* Video Tutorials!

Hey Everyone!

Check out our new series of video tutorials showing off the various features and functions of Scrapbook MAX! digital scrapbooking software. You'll find them at:

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/tutorial-videos.php

These short how-to videos show you just how easy it is to make awesome pages with Scrapbook MAX! - and they're chock full of tips and shortcuts, too!

The first few videos in the series are already posted, and more are in the works!

Have a look, and let us know what you think!

Karin
    (on behalf of the Scrapbook MAX! Team)

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
    Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Great Tutorials!

I think this is a great tool for all of us! Thanks so much!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Yes , we were discussing the great new toolbar..thank you
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

These are great. Keep up the good work. Mary

Comment

If anyone is in the Brandon, MB Canada area, apparently Assiniboine Community College's Centre of Continuing Studies is holding a course on Digital Scrapbooking that uses Scrapbook Max! 2.0. It is January 29, 2010.

Comment

Thank you so much. I view many of then and learn so much I hadn't known before.

Comment

Originally posted by Kassie View Post
              If anyone is in the Brandon, MB Canada area, apparently Assiniboine Community College's Centre of Continuing Studies is holding a course on Digital Scrapbooking that uses Scrapbook Max! 2.0. It is January 29, 2010.
              How awesome, I wish I could be there!

Comment

Very cool, thanks!
                Be Happy

Comment

Working...
                X