Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please advise how to solve this

Hello,

I manage to publish as Wallpaper but is kinda of 'out of shape'. I am trying by using the trial template (the oldie look with the butterflies), attach a wedding photo. After publish and set as background. It stretch the template and photo 'longer' so it don't look 'normal' and good now. Did I miss any step or this is because of the size of this template? Thanks for advise.
    sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Sounds to me like you have your stretch option box checked .....try clicking the box marked center where you have your wallpapers. Hope that makes sense.

Comment

Hi

Thanks for reply,

Ya I did try that but it didn't fit fully to cover the whole screen when is mark 'center' I did kinda change the dimension and it look 'better' but still my photo still kind of 'stretch up' and everyone in the pic look little 'funny' though I wonder anyone have a better suggestion? Thanks alot.
      sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

Working...
      X