new titles?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new titles?

Am I just imagining it, or are there some fun names under the log in names? What fun!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

I haven't noticed, I have kept the same boring name since I started. But it is my real name

Comment

instead of saying <senior member>, it now says <scrap guru>. This might have always been there, and im just now noticing it. But its aptly deserved!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Comment

Ha Ha! I hadn't noticed that! Good eye, Jamie.
        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Well, look at that! I'm a Whiz!!!!
          Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Good eye Jamie

Comment

You're not alone. I just noticed them today. Wonder what we have to do now to move up a notch? I definitely want to move up from "mad scrapper".

Comment

Aha - so you noticed!

We thought it was time to shake things up a bit...and come up some with some titles that better reflect the fun (and occasional "scrap madness") that goes on here!

For those wondering, your title will change when you have reached a certain number of posts. So, keep chatting!

Karin

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
                Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Comment

i'm a digi sage

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                  , Check out my store
                  Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

LOL...love it! From what I can work out it is changing every thousand posts stopping at 4000. I might be wrong.
                    Great idea
                    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

I hadn't noticed that part!!!!
                      Very funny I am finally a GURU at something!

Comment

What a fun thing to do! I love this idea!

Debby
                        My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Hey Marion, all those visits to your office and looking at the black ink blobs finally paid off!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Great idea...I never noticed either...<wink>
                            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
                              LOL...love it! From what I can work out it is changing every thousand posts stopping at 4000. I might be wrong.
                              Great idea
                              I they stop at 4000 ~ what after that...???
                              MARION doesn't have long to go..!!

Comment

Working...
                              X