Embellishments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embellishments

I would like to know why some of my purchased embellishments do not show up in the right place?
    Does anyone out there know?

Did you tell them where to go?

Welcome to the forum, you're going to love it here!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Embellishments

Granny, you are really funny! I guess I didn't tell them where to go, but The reason is. I don't know how. I got them from the Storyteller site and downloaded them with digital express.Then I just clicked on the icon, to send them to scrapbook max.

Comment

Well, unless they had the extension smb, they ain't going to know where to go. If they are just a regular zip file, you need to unzip them to a folder of your choice. The easiest way to get them into your pages in Max, is to open Windows Explorer next to Max, and drag and drop to the page. Of course, that's assuming they speak English. If they are dumb foreigners like me, it might take them a little longer to read the map!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

Embellishments

Thanks Granny,
          It looks like I will just have to use them the way they are. Thanks for your imput!! By the way, I checked out your art in Scrapbook Max, I just love your work! You can expect me to be purchasing some soon.
          gtravis54

Comment

I used storytellers for a while, if they were in a template form, they should be in your templates when you first start up. They usually are toward the end because their files start with ST.... and they are in alphabetical order. If they are individual files they should be in your embies (the heart icon)
            Let me know if this works.

Comment

Originally posted by Granny View Post
              Did you tell them where to go?

Welcome to the forum, you're going to love it here!!!

LOL...let's not be rude! We could just ask them nicely to move!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, Gtravis. Let us know what your preferences are as far as layouts and embies, and all the designers will do their best to provide them. Our best source of inspiration is from you guys.

Marion had an excellent suggestion. She is one of our gurus. A little crazy, but then, she is our resident Dr. Quaker!!!

Jamie... Excuuuuuuussssssssse me!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X