Still Looking for Air Force Template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still Looking for Air Force Template

Hello, I'm still searching for an AIR FORCE templete! Has anyone created one or have one in your bag of goodies?!?!? PRETTY PLEASE!!!
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Not ignoring your request.... just don't have anything for you! Maybe ask Corey to make you some relevant embellishments...then you, or one of us, could make a L/O..... just a thought!
    Marnie

Comment

Just a thought

I was actually considering using a templete with the flag as the background , but I can not find good letters to compliment that to say AIR FORCE nor any embellishments.

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

I googled air force scrapbooking and found a few sites:

http://operationscrapbook.com/shop/default.asp
        http://www.creatingmilitarymemories....rce/paper.html
        http://www.scrapyourtrip.com/militarytravel.html

Hope that helps.

Comment

Checked them out

Thanks for the links............. I checked them out but they're all for paper scrapping. Didn't find anything digital. Thanks anyways.

!

nie

Comment

Too bad! Try a google search on digital military scrapbooking or something like that. Google is your friend!

Comment

http://www.scrapbookscrapbook.com/military.html

Comment

Still no luck

Maybe someone has a flag I can use as a background!

!

nie

Comment

Airforce

Originally posted by OnieRN
                  Hello, I'm still searching for an AIR FORCE templete! Has anyone created one or have one in your bag of goodies?!?!? PRETTY PLEASE!!!
                  Here is a simple airforce template - has the airforce song and symbol on it.
                  Created just for you.

Hope you like it!

Marion
                  Attached Files

Comment

US Flag background

Here is the US Flag background you requested.

Marion
                    Attached Files

Comment

Marion, that's a nice looking template...good use of that whitespace/negative space/zero space/hyperspace/whatever it's called.
                      Lorne ( )
                      Scrapbook MAX! Software Developer

Comment

Thank you Lorne

Originally posted by Lorne
                        Marion, that's a nice looking template...good use of that whitespace/negative space/zero space/hyperspace/whatever it's called.
                        Thank you Lorne, appreciate the compliment! And I don't know what ever it is called either, but I am glad I used it correctly!

Marion

Comment

Thank You Thank You Thank You

Marion, they're perfect! I love them both. I have a bunch of pics that I will be scanning into these. Your the best!

!

nie

Comment

Yep, that's textbook use of negative space, i.e. making an asymmetrical layout look perfectly balanced. From a layout standpoint this is superb work, very professional looking.
                            Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

Now I feel dumb!

WHere the heck did the flag go? I can not figure where it got saved! Any hints as to how I find it???? LOL

!

nie

Comment

Working...
                              X