Insert Blank Page

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insert Blank Page

I would like to see a simple way to insert a blank page. When you want to insert a blank page, you have to wait for all the templates to load before you have the option of a blank page. I would like to see a button or menu item that would insert a blank page without having to load all the templates. It can take a considerable amount of time to load all the templates. I do my scrapbooking with blank pages then I add in any other item I want on the pages.
    Rosalie

Great suggestion and I would like that option when I'm starting a new project.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Good idea. FS x
      Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
      I walk on a trail of song
      And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

Love that idea as well!

Debby
        My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

I like it too

Comment

I really like the idea as well. What I do is a quick duplicate page and then just remove everything on it if I have already started the page. I then duplicate the blank page as many times as I think I might need to. It is really quick to duplicate a page and remove and extra pages not needed. That's how I work around the timely loading of a new page. Hope this helps in the meantime.

Hugs,

Linda
            I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

Yes Linda, I do that too when I am working in a scrapbook and need one or more pages. It's when I start a new project that I would like the option of selecting either a blank page or choosing from the already made ones.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

I'd also like the option to open the last project worked on or the choice to choose from the last 3 as a quick selection option?!? . . .
                I don't know if the following is possible, but it might be a nice idea to have a regular prompt that allows you to archive old projects (by moving them to an external hard drive perhaps)??

Just a thought!

Comment

Working...
                X