X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saviscrap
    started a topic automatic saving

automatic saving

I just thought it would be a great idea if SBM could have this feature on the program.

I often forget to save my work, whilst doing it as I am sure many would.

Of course when you turn it off it ask if you want what you have done saved, but perhaps 5 minute intervals would be fantastic, to save losing work you might have spent a lot of time working on.

• KapiScrap
    replied
    Not really fan of McGyver :-) LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Moonbeam
    replied
    Well! there ya go! He looks young enough to be made in the 80's..... it's a compliment then LOL

Leave a comment:

• Saviscrap
    replied
    Rick was made in the 70's not the 80's , SO OBVIOUSLY i wasn't talking about him!

Leave a comment:

• Moonbeam
    replied
    It's on again every day here - showing old re-runs... we have a soft spot for McGuiyver LOL - still watch it ( even though it is pretty pathetic B Grade stuff ) It beats some of the "horrible"stuff on TV these days

Leave a comment:

• Wendy M
    replied
    I used to love that show!! Need to get the series and show to my kids that normally tells me it can not be done!

Leave a comment:

• Moonbeam
    replied
    ROFL Kaye, May I quote you "..... made in the 80's? but it is so pathetic it is funnny,......" is that Rick too Hehehehe???
    (See what happens when you quote out of context hey! )

Leave a comment:

• Saviscrap
    replied
    McGyver....I don't even know how you spell it!! is a really, really pathetic TV series made in the 80's? but it is so pathetic it is funnny, and Richard dean Anderson plays this bloke that can do anything, make anything, usually using duct tape, fix any situation......just like my Rick :-D, (Ricks cuter too) lol

Leave a comment:

• Moonbeam
    replied
    LOL Sandrine.... If you KNEW Kaye's husband, Rick... you would know what I mean... we DO call him McGuiyver.. he can make anything out of nothing and fix anything LOL - we have a sayinig .........."Just ask Rick"
    ( hope you have McGuiyver over there??? Otherwise you wont know what I mean??)

Leave a comment:

• KapiScrap
    replied
    Moonbeam, You make me smile :-)

Leave a comment:

• Saviscrap
    replied
    Yup and he didn't even use duct tape....although cable ties are the latest and greatest thing lol

Leave a comment:

• Moonbeam
    replied
    McGuiyver to the rescue again... Rick can even fix our scrapbooking probs hey!

Leave a comment:

• Saviscrap
    replied
    what can I say he is a natural lol

Hi Dee, long time no see!

Leave a comment:

• Moonbeam
    replied
    Originally posted by wench View Post
    My husband just found something very useful to this thread!!

Go to edit, then preferences and let me know what you find! :-D
    KAYE!!!!! Unbelievable... I have used Scrapbook max for 6 years ??? and never knew that was there... fantastic... I have set it to auto save because I have sometimes been so engrossed in what I am making that I just forget to save... NOW I dont have to worry!
    and while in the EDIT > PREFERENCES area I also found that you can set your page size preference to auto set at 12x12 every time ... cool! Lots of goodies in there I didnt know about and I bet a lot of others never either... otherwise they would have answered you in this thread...
    GO RICK!!! tell him thank you from all of us!! see! we do need men LOL

Leave a comment:

• SBM Diane
    replied
    Scrapbook Max 2.0 does have auto saving. I learned something new today!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X