background suggestion?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• background suggestion?

I am a noob here and have not been using the software long, and maybe there is a reason for where the background insertion is. I would like to suggest that a background button be included in the toolbar. It took me a bit to find where to get the background papers!

Schwabby

On your tool bar there is a button - the page with green + sign adds pages to your book, page with red X deletes pages, then the page with the wrench is where you add Background or changes the sizes of page.

When you click on the page with the wrench, the first tab at top is BG (you can either pick a color or click on image and see Gallery BGs or Browse to your files where you have BGs stored)

Another way to add Background - Double click on the work surface - meaning when you open your book, double click white space. (It opens the same box as clicking the page with wrench)

Third way to change background paper - on your book page tab with the number, right click, the click settings (same box opens)

Hope this helps
    Last edited by Kimmyann; 12-07-2014, 09:29 AM.
    Hugs!!

Comment

ah! Thank you! I wondered why there wasn't a button that just said background. I didn't realize that it was there in front of my face! ha ha! Thank you for sharing!

Schwabby

Comment

Your very welcome That's what Oldies are here for
        Hugs!!

Comment

Working...
        X