No announcement yet.

Tip: Make BOOKMARKS with Scrapbook MAX!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tip: Make BOOKMARKS with Scrapbook MAX!

Tip: Think beyond the scrapbook page! Since it's so easy to change the size and dimensions of your pages in Scrapbook MAX!, the craft possibilities with this software are endless! Right now, we're loving BOOKMARKS! (2" x 6" are a great size). Personalize with colors, photos, designs or inspirational phrase of your choice. You can copy the design and make a "sheet" of bookmarks to print out on sturdy paper. A perfect addition when giving a book as a gift!
    The Groove Avatar made with embellishments found in our various Expansion Packs for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0

Here is mine.

Comment

Here is one I made.

Comment

Great work girls.
        Kind wishes from Carena
        Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
        Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

here is my bookmark

LOL this has turned into a challenge it seems!

Comment

How beautiful!

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
            Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Comment

I made three and am making all my family one to put with their Christmas present

Comment

nice job Fonzy

Comment

Thank you Karin! Beautiful bookmarks everyone!!

Comment

Love the idea of making these for Christmas gifts! Thanks for posting your bookmarks here everyone - very inspiring and lots of great ideas!

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
                    Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Comment

Working...
                    X