Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need a pig's rear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Too Cute!

    I love this LO! And the color is perfect-I am going to gobble up this freebie kit (thanks for sharing the link). Your booklet is going to be absolutely adorable!! Have fun completing it!
    Christine

    Comment


    • #17
      Very cool!! That's gonna be so cute when you finish it. Great job!
      Melanie




      In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

      Comment


      • #18
        Thanks for the encouraging and kind remarks, everyone! You are very good for my ego!

        Comment


        • #19
          That turned out cute! I'm glad I could help with the Piggy's rear end!


          Debby
          My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

          Comment


          • #20
            I still need one for Easter dinner!

            Comment


            • #21
              OH very nicely done. Thanks for such a good chuckle. Everyone here is such a fun bunch of people.
              Pork for tea tonight. YUM
              Kind wishes from Carena
              Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
              Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

              Comment


              • #22
                Great work! but I only have 1 thing to say - Pigs bum!!!!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Moonbeam View Post
                  Great work! but I only have 1 thing to say - Pigs bum!!!!
                  Whether you call it a “rear” or a “bum”
                  Must depend largely on where you are from
                  Although piggy parts can be rather odd looking
                  Most of us think that they make for great cooking
                  If either at your home should ever occur
                  Marion hopes that you’ll save some for her

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Excellent job on this! Marion, did you get your piggie for Easter?
                    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      What a great idea! I hope you receive a lot of compliments on your playbill.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        That is sooo adorable.... Job Well Done Pilotswife!!!

                        My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by pilotswife View Post
                          Whether you call it a “rear” or a “bum”
                          Must depend largely on where you are from
                          Although piggy parts can be rather odd looking
                          Most of us think that they make for great cooking
                          If either at your home should ever occur
                          Marion hopes that you’ll save some for her
                          Very cute! Great poetry!
                          I did have some pork for Easter dinner. I made Polynesian pork! Was very good!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Great pages you have done! Everyone is going to love this book you are putting together!! Marion I am glad you got your pig's rump for Easter-mmmmm! your dinner sounds goood!!

                            My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by pkdoll View Post
                              Great pages you have done! Everyone is going to love this book you are putting together!! Marion I am glad you got your pig's rump for Easter-mmmmm! your dinner sounds goood!!
                              Thank you for all the kind comments, everyone. Marion, can we have the recipe?

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Nicely done layout... I also may a spiral ham in the crock pot for Easter, then cook the bones down to make ham stock, using that and the ham scraps to make navy bean soup!

                                Them piggies are good eatin'
                                sigpic
                                Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
                                My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X