cloud papers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cloud papers

i love clouds and take lots of photo's of the sky, so made these papers for some of my layouts, hope someone else can make some use of them
    had a few more, but only these two where small enough to upload to the forum...will try and resize the others then up load them later
    Attached Files

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

How clever...thank you
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

That is a fantastic idea Nanwu it looks great ! I love clouds too and have a lot of photos but never thought about that.
      Thanks for sharing.
      [/SIGPIC]

Comment

lovely papers
        sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

Originally posted by nanwu View Post
          i love clouds and take lots of photo's of the sky, so made these papers for some of my layouts, hope someone else can make some use of them
          had a few more, but only these two where small enough to upload to the forum...will try and resize the others then up load them later
          Awesome girl.I love the colors and in factI will use some on my wedding ones so I can have you in my memories as well.Thank you xo. I will letyou know when I get it done so you can see.xo
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Very nice, thank you for sharing.
            Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
            *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
            Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
            OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

Goergeous Wendy, love the colors!!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Working...