Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodies

Hi ya all...

I was playing around with RD, and these popped out of the canvas. It's what happens when you actually get an extra minute in the day. Hope someone likes it and can use it.

Yes, you can actually get this one.

Click on it two view, then right click and save as a png.

Attached Files
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

very nice, granny

Comment

Very Pretty Granny!!! Are those made with styles??? and can you use styles in RD???

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Originally posted by Granny View Post

ok where's the catch lol

seriously they are gorgeous...you should find a few more minutes in your days to play

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Its gorgeous Granny !! Thanks for sharing.

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Thank you for the nice words...

Crops, ok, I'll confess..... I was playing with PSE first, then I wondered if I could do the same with RD, and sure enough!!!! But I have to admit that it is fun having all the top editors. They all have something unique that the others don't. So, I find myself using PSP, PI, PSE, MSPaint, and a few others all the time. Although 90% of my work is done with RD.

RD does have styles, and you once you have an image the way you want it, you can save the style, just like a preset, and use it over and over again. But it's much simpler to use than the other programs.

Fiona... I have put in a request for a 34 day. And one to clone myself. Soon as I get those, I will play some more. I may even tell you where to do to download the time and the clone!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

Thank you ever so much for answering my question... now if you could just tell me what it is that RD has that makes it unique. I must admit I have no clue how to make a style in PSE...although I am really not interested at this time anyway, but maybe some day....but I am just curious what RD might have that PSE doesnt.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Thanks for sharing Granny.
                [/SIGPIC]

Comment

oOO THAT BLACK ONE WILL BE WICKED FOR OLDIE LAYOUTS.THANK YUO SO MUCH.WANT A ROOTIE HA HA
                  sigpic
                  My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

thanks for sharing granny, I just can't seem to get the hang of any of the programs apart from to make a few flukey papers

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Thanks for sharing, very pretty.
                      Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
                      *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
                      Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
                      OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

Thanks, Granny! The wrought iron one is my favorite! I'm assuming a tutorial is in the works?
                        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Glad you like them, ladies!!!

Melanie, yes, I think a tut would be appropiate!

Nanwu... The easiest way to learn a program is to do tutorials that make actual embies. That way, you learn the program while making something with it.

Crops, let's see if I can clarify about RD... All image editors use layers, even RD. But the way most programs handle layers is confusing and agravating. If you forget to add a layer, you're in trouble. RD does not work that way. Let's say you make a rectangular frame. You apply a color or a texture, a bevel, an outline, a drop shadow, lights, a transparency, a surface skin. You do all of that to the frame. If you look in the layers palette, you only see one layer, the frame itself. If you change your mind about anyone of those effects, you simply go to that effect's panel, and change it there. No need to manipulate ten layers for just one object. Now, let's say you make a circular frame, but you would like it to look just like the rectangular frame. Easy. You click on the rectangle, copy it, click on the circular frame to select it, then right click on it, and paste the attributes. Your circular frame will have all the effects you gave to the first frame. Even more simple, you can open the Styles library, go to styles one, copy the rectangular frame to it, and from then on, you can apply that style to any thing you create. Even better, if you decide to change just one of the effects, you go to that one effect's panel, and change it there.

That is just one example of why RD is so simple, yet powerful. And when you work with RD, you work with raster images and vectors just as easily.

When you consider the price, the ease of use, the power, and throw in my tutorials on top of it all, you can't loose.

I know, I'm shameless. But if you don't use RD with SBM, you're loosing out.

Ok, Karin and Desmond, sorry, she did ask!

sigpic

Comment

I joined granny's club and it is brilliant. I'm way behind, my own fault , life got in the way....am still at the beginning lol Despite still being at the starting post I will renew my membership because it's worth every penny
                            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Thank you!

Love these, thank you so much Granny!
                              Hugs
                              Vicki

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                              Hi ya all...

I was playing around with RD, and these popped out of the canvas. It's what happens when you actually get an extra minute in the day. Hope someone likes it and can use it.

Click on it two view, then right click and save as a png.

My Buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Pink Lollipop

Comment

Working...
                              X