No announcement yet.

Pirates Stuff? Any takers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your pics are awesome! Great job. You may put them in the gallery if you want so everyone can see them.
    [/SIGPIC]

Comment

well... it is one that you buy over at DigitalCandy.ca

http://www.digitalcandy.ca/shoppe/pr...8&cat=0&page=1

hate to promote another site but the challenges over there you earn points toward free kits gift certificates.

Crystal
      sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

I have a site name stored on my laptop at home that has tons of free pirate stuff, as soon as I can get to my laptop I will send it to you.
        Trisha
        My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35

Comment

Wonderful job, Combs. Those are great invitations. Can't wait to see the pics from the party!
          Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Another Kit for you

While doing some searching this morning I ran across this freebie kit and I thought of you. It looks like your invitations are done, but you might want the kit for the pages you do of the party. The kit is called "give me the booty" and it is about 1/2 way down the page.

http://smiekeltjewordpresscom.wordpr...bies-2008-nr3/
            Last edited by naugle1; 05-14-2008, 08:49 AM. Reason: Include link
            Christine

Comment

this site has a ton of free pirate stuff that is very cool

scrappin-alikat.blogsport.com
              Trisha
              My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35

Comment

Working...
              X