Two Quilt Shapes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Quilt Shapes

I was looking for a quilt template I posted in the past and finally found it in a challenge thread. Thought it would be easier to find in its own thread along with another one I created. These are all layered shapes that fit an entire page of a layout.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/s...t=quilt&page=3
    Attached Files

Very cool and creative. Thanks so much. Granddaughter is on the way soon!

Comment

Now this is gonna make making a quilt sooo much easier! I love these!!!! Thanks for sharing these!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Nice! Thanks ..
        sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

These are BRILLIANT Grannywin!! WAY to GO!!

Comment

Thanks so much, will try to make quilt LO with this !

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

This is great! My mom is a huge quilter. I'll have to use this for a layout for her. Thanks for sharing! Can you tell me the name of the quilt block?
              Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

thank you for these
                Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

Mel, you are on your own to identify the quilt pattern. I just picked a photo and tried to copy the pattern. Maybe some resident expert will give it a name.

I know the one with the link is a tulip pattern.

Comment

Thank you, wonderful
                    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                    X