sac_blocks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sac_blocks

Here are the blocks I used in my layout (without letters on them). You can add your own letters If you would like them. The font I used was "Woodcut".

Here is the link to the layout to see how I used them: http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...2&limit=recent

I adjusted the color of the blocks within SBM for the layout.
    Attached Files
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Cool! I snagged these as expecting GD in August. TFS!

Comment

ooooooo I just knew you would take my hint.Luv yah Sue xo xo
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Yep I did! LOL
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

thanks for the blocks, they are really neat, great job on creating them. Also left you a message on the layout, love the sketching. What program did you do this with?

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Thank you Sue
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Originally posted by makeyesup View Post
              thanks for the blocks, they are really neat, great job on creating them. Also left you a message on the layout, love the sketching. What program did you do this with?
              I used a free action (effect) for PSE6. But then I also added other effects to it after the initial sketch. Too many to list and I didn't write them down. But here is the link to the free action. There was also a free action for PSE 3,4 &5 just above it.

http://www.graficalicus.com/graffish...=index&cPath=1
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Thanks, Sue! Love them!
                Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Have PSE5 and the free actions for that do not include the sketch one like it does for 6. Thanks anyways. Do also remember something done here. Perhaps I can find it amongst all my electronic and paper stuff. Like everyone else, have way too much stuff.

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
                  I used a free action (effect) for PSE6. But then I also added other effects to it after the initial sketch. Too many to list and I didn't write them down. But here is the link to the free action. There was also a free action for PSE 3,4 &5 just above it.

http://www.graficalicus.com/graffish...=index&cPath=1

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

thank you for sharing these will be very useful

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Working...
                    X