TRANSPARENT(a little)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRANSPARENT(a little)

Have been neglecting you so I thought I should make something for you.They may be too light and a little see through.
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Hopeyou can use.xo.Oh yeah had to give you a weird paper as that is my trademark ha ha
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Beautiful colors! I hope they aren't too light as I truly love them all. Thanks, Eye! Can't wait to get home and try them out!
      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Awesome Eye, I love these because different!
        [/SIGPIC]

Comment

Thank you Eye for thinking about all of us addicted fools around here! As usual, these are pretty!
          sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
          !

nie

Comment

Eye I think these are PERFECT!!! Love the colors too! Thanks!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

thank you love the colors.
              Rachell

Comment

I didn't know you have trademark Eye,........these are gorgeous, thanks !!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Working...
                X