Todays try at flowers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todays try at flowers

I took time after working on files for hubby to make some flowers and this what I came up with in less than a hour, all are from scratch.
    Attached Files
    Rachell

and just two more

here are two more.
    Attached Files
    Rachell

Comment

Beautiful Taking the purple one.Thanks so much.

Thanks Donna!

My Buddies are..eye,Moonlightpearl,twpclerk,Linda Pete, Pink Lollipop,Smile, Jenna's mommy,Vanessa,Knzus

Comment

You are getting better and better all the time. Great!

Comment

these are awesome thanks for sharing

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

You are oh so perfect.Wow.I hope we do not loose you to stores.It feels so good to give and I am going to include you in my prom pictures and my wedding pictures and when I get done I will let you know.Thank you so very much xo.
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the GREAT work!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Beautiful work. Thanks for sharing.
                My buddy is GrannyWin.
                My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

Awesome!

these are lovely ! I'm gonna take the purple for sure
                  thanks !
                  My Buddies are : Autisticwonder, Eye, Granny, Jeanie, Mommabird, Sacannon and
                  Vanessa

Comment

Thanks for these - great work
                    My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

Clever you
                      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Eye

Originally posted by eye View Post
                        You are oh so perfect.Wow.I hope we do not loose you to stores.It feels so good to give and I am going to include you in my prom pictures and my wedding pictures and when I get done I will let you know.Thank you so very much xo.
                        Eye
                        thank you, don't worry about losing me to stores as I do this as a hobby and relaxation, I wouldn't fell right doing any other way I enjoy sharing and love to see that everyone who wants to grab these little freebies I post can. I love the comments too. Thank you all.
                        Rachell

Comment

Working...
                        X