Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THey are BEAUTIFUL!! THAnks so mucho!!!

Comment

I missed this one before! Thanks MommaBird! I love them!

Debby
      My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

I have missed this too ! Thanks heaps Momma, they are stunning !

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Thanks and the info on how to use them...I did one last night and wow to my surprise....it worked ha ha as tho I had any doubts. thanks for all the patients and help. gotta work at getting them into sbm tho.
          Mickey

Mickey (Helen Miller)

Comment

Originally posted by Helen Miller View Post
            Thanks and the info on how to use them...I did one last night and wow to my surprise....it worked ha ha as tho I had any doubts. thanks for all the patients and help. gotta work at getting them into sbm tho.
            Mickey
            I have a subdirectory under shapes for the ones that I have made and another for ones that I download from net. Then when you go to use shapes, the directories pop up on the left side of the box.

Comment

Thank you so much
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Locked?

These are so amazing! All of you do such amazing jobs ... I LOVE looking thru everything to find awesome treasures! When I click and save these, and sometime other items have been the same way, it shows a little 'lock' on it and then it's not available thru SBM to access... What am I doing wrong??

If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it very VERY much!!!

Michelle

Comment

I don't know how to use them yet, but will study up on it when I am all alone in the house. thanks.
                  Mickey

Mickey (Helen Miller)

Comment

Working...
                  X