Cub scouting embellishments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cub scouting embellishments

Hi! I have sponged long enough, I have decided to start giving back by posting these cub scout embellishments. They go with the template I uploaded on the template forum.

Enjoy. These were all free jpg downloadable images from the cubscouting website. I took them and made them all useable, transparent pngs.

Enjoy!
    Blessings!
    Heather
    Attached Files

These Are Very Nice

Thank you Heather! We have a lot of parents and grandparents with kids in scouting. I know these will be used by many. Keep up the good work

nie
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

Thankyou for sharing these
      I used to be a cub scout and i would love to do a page of my time in the association. Thankyou

Mell
      Mummy2Skye-Leigh
      Australia

My buddy is nanwu

Comment

Perfect perfect perfect! Who knew on my first day here that I would find Scouting stuff for the pages I'm going tomake for my sons from their years in Scouts (at least a decade or so ago, haha). Thank you so much for these...absolutely wonderful!
        Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

Thanks for sharing

Comment

Working...
          X