Gymnastics embellishments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gymnastics embellishments

Can anyone point me in the right direction for some embellishments for gymnastics? The girls are all enjoying their new sport and I would love to do up some pages for them. Many thanks.

I am having the same trouble you are with that - my daughter just started team competitive training and I can't find ZIP! I downloaded some clip art and made pages on white background since I didn't have the time or energy to make them transparent....

I don't remember the website, but if you Google "gymnastics clip art" it will send you to some sites with free clip art.

If I find anything new in the near future, I will post on this thread so you can find it, too!

Comment

Your Layouts in the Gallory are Incrediable

I love what you did with the gymnastic pages. Makes me wish I had someone who was into gymnastics, so I could do some pages. You did a great job on these!!!!

nie
      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

Thanks - I have a feeling I will have many more over the months and years to come....I truly have a budding super-star!

Comment

I forgot one...

I forgot to upload this one.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kiwikid
            Can anyone point me in the right direction for some embellishments for gymnastics? The girls are all enjoying their new sport and I would love to do up some pages for them. Many thanks.
            I just posted some Gymnastics Sayings on a different thread under Embellishments..
            Binkey

Comment

Thanks Guys! :d

Comment

Thanks and I will do the same. If only I was clever enough to make my own - and had the time too!!!

Comment

Thanks Gizmo. Just did some work on the beam yesterday so that one will come in very handy. Many thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X