a couple more things while playing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a couple more things while playing

I know sometime I just have too much rime on my hands. Her are just a couple more not sure if anybody can use but I'll put them out here. I have a million things to do for the next couple of days so I hope you'll enjoy these til i can get back here.
    Attached Files
    Rachell

Wicked girl.Wow these are so nice.Thank you xo
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Oh, Rachell, these are so sweet. I love them all. Ah..... You're doing such a great job on them, I'm almost tempted to share my secret, hoarded, well hidden, special fur surface skins with you!!!

Almost!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Granny I would love to have fur for my pets. Please share your secret with me.
        Rachell

Comment

Rachell,
          You are Do Great Girl!!! Keep it Up!!
          Hugs!!

Comment

Hummmm, how many Mojitos do I get?

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Granny View Post
              Hummmm, how many Mojitos do I get?

I swear granny if that's all it takes then you can have all you want.
              I love to learn and if it has some sort of challenge then I try to see if I can get it done. These animals are from juststarting with a oval or square and my imagination as to see what I can do.
              Attached Files
              Rachell

Comment

Well, girl, you're doing great. One of the greatest things I learned from the boys (men) in the RD forum, is to look at things as shapes. Circles, ovals, squares.... Then, you use the nodes and push and pull a little, and there... A work of art.

Keep up the good work. Love the hummingbird!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X