Christmas Word Art - Free

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Word Art - Free

I have some Christmas Word art to share. Hope you like it. (see attached thumbnails at bottom - enjoy)

Layout share - This is a photo I took of Caitlyn and myself just a couple of weeks ago.
    Kit: Christmas Dreams by Carena's Designs - new release in store today.

Merry Christmas Everyone.

Attached Files
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Thank you Carena for sharing your word art... & a Merry Christmas to you & yours hugs Karyn.

Comment

Thank you for sharing and Happy Holidays .

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

Thanks Carena
        My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

Carena, I cannot get over how much your little girl has grown in the last couple of years. Amazing! She's turning into a beautiful young lady. Love the lay out too!!!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
          Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

Originally posted by mswizard View Post
            Carena, I cannot get over how much your little girl has grown in the last couple of years. Amazing! She's turning into a beautiful young lady. Love the lay out too!!!
            Thanks so much - yes she is growing so fast - Just wish her spelling was a little better. Arrrrh just doesn't seem to sink in at all. Her maths and reading is good.
            Kind wishes from Carena
            Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
            Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

Thank you for the word art. Beautiful layout. About spelling... good that computer programs have spell check! Have her write out your grocery lists, etc. Merry Christmas.

Comment

Working...
              X