No announcement yet.

Cannot you all help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice, best of luck and can't wait to see your finished pages.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

I sent you and email with attachment... did you get it???

Comment

I have a question. I know everyone is sharing these wonderful gifts to Eye for her Prom pages, but is it okay if I grab them as well? They are gorgeous. I don't want to grab them if they aren't free for all. Thanks everyone.

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

Feel free to grab mine.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

Originally posted by lindaathome View Post
            I have a question. I know everyone is sharing these wonderful gifts to Eye for her Prom pages, but is it okay if I grab them as well? They are gorgeous. I don't want to grab them if they aren't free for all. Thanks everyone.
            Take what you want as it is free xo
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Thank you so much for sharing with me Eye. I can't wait to see you pages after Prom. It is always such a special event for the young ones. Bless you.

hugs

Comment

Working...
              X