Cannot you all help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot you all help

Yep EYE wants all my friends to be part of her PROM MEMORIES.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...ress-2010.html

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...ress-2010.html

sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

They are beautiful Eye!

Comment

Thanks Marion.My title is wrong.I meant to say Can You all Help me.------oooops so sorry.What I want is a few backgrounds and some embellishments made by all of you my friends so we can have a nice memory and so that you all could be part of her Prom.WhenI reread my first post in this thread----I thought are you way off.Guess what I thought I wrote was not in there but still tapped in my mind.I do have some odd days---Forgive me xo.
      Last edited by eye; 03-31-2010, 08:14 PM.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Too funny Eye! I wondered about that. I will see what I can find for you.

Comment

Thanks Marion xo
          sigpic

Comment

I will find some stuff too...be back in a little...
            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

What a beautiful dress by the way...<wink> I came up with thsi stuff for you, use what you want...k?
              ((HUGS))
              Attached Files

Comment

Here are a few more items for ya...<wink>
                Attached Files

Comment

WOW these are perfect.Her Prom is in June so I will be posting layouts with your stuff;Thank you xo
                  sigpic

Comment

Those are just gorgeous
                    Be Happy

Comment

I am trying to keep this going so as Prom is soon coming.June 7
                      sigpic

Comment

I found a few I items I made. Hope you can use them.
                        Attached Files

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

These will be used and I am so thankful to get some nice colors like this xo.
                          Originally posted by ValerieElaine View Post
                          I found a few I items I made. Hope you can use them.
                          sigpic

Comment

Here are a few things for you eye. I will look and see what else I might have for you
                            Attached Files

Visit my blog
                            Visit my section of the store here

Comment

Originally posted by NanaC95565 View Post
                              Here are a few things for you eye. I will look and see what else I might have for you
                              Oh thank you so much.These are so nice.xo
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X