No announcement yet.

here is my first kit ever for free

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It finally let me connect. Possibility that only one can download at a time or too many people on the site - who knows. However, I've got it and it is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

I am d/loading it now. Just one ?. Once I have it where should I install it too in the scrapbook max program?
      Looks wonderfull by the way.
      Kim
      sigpic

Comment

poppabob where did you install this to once you had the d/l?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kimberleyg View Post
          poppabob where did you install this to once you had the d/l?
          I'm downloading this one now so haven't placed it anywhere yet.

What I generally do though is to unzip kits into their own folder under "C:\Program Files\Scrapbook MAX!\Gallery\Images\Embellishments". This way they show up as a group when I go to add an embellishment by clicking on the heart icon. This also keeps all the kits in one place that I can remember to browse to when I'm looking for something. These kit folders that I create I usually name "Designer Name - Name of Kit". My memory ain't what it used to be and this helps to remember who did what.

Hope this helps. If it's not clear let me know.
          -=poppabob=-
          If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

thanks, that's what I will do too. I am still d/ling. I am on dial up so it will take about 4 hours!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks 4 sharing. I love everything in it. I will dowload it right away.

Comment

Wow!

This kit is beautiful! I couldn't believe all the beautiful embellishments, alphas and papers! How lovely of you to share this with all of us!
                Julie

Comment

This looks lovely but have tried to download it about 5 times and it won't let me so I shall try again later. Thanks for sharing though.
                  Love Bee
                  XXX

Comment

HI, I'm sorry to the people who are having trouble downloading my first kit, but I don't know what the problem is. There have been a couple of you now. I just went to the site and tried to download and it let me start straight away. I will be putting my 2nd kit up in about an hour, so you could try downloading that one, if you like it. It's called Funky 70s and is very different to the first. It is more fun and light-hearted.
                    Carol

Comment

For CAZ38

Thanks for the chocolate papers and embellishments. I put together a quick simple layout with my kids in it and one of the Granddaughters. posted it in the members gallery, Thank you for the use of these . Happy Scrappin
                      NanaC

Visit my blog
                      Visit my section of the store here

Comment

Got it at last, thanks Caz, it's lovely and very kind of you to share!!!
                        Love Bee
                        XXX

Comment

Thanks NanaC,
                          It is so great to see someone use my kit. Thanks very much. I hope you can get lots of use from it. I Love your layout.
                          Carol

Comment

Thanks a heap

wow you did a perfect, excellent job and thank yu for sharing this. Cannot wait tll the 70 one comes out.
                            sigpic
                            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

This is a great kit

Comment

Thank you, downloading now!
                                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                                X