50th Wedding Anniversary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50th Wedding Anniversary

Has anyone created a layout for a 50th anniversary? I need anything GOLD to design an invitation and use in the slide show of the couple's life. I especially would like twin intertwined gold hearts and a fancy number 50 in a gold circle. Can you help?

50th Wedding

Can you use this ?

http://www.4shared.com/dir/39559599/...50sharing.html
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Cheesepiece. That was a big help to me.

Comment

Will these hearts be of any use...???
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Grannywin, have you checked out the Folded Gold kit? Maybe you cold use some of those elements? Good Luck! Linda

Comment

There are some in the store

Originally posted by grannywin View Post
            Has anyone created a layout for a 50th anniversary? I need anything GOLD to design an invitation and use in the slide show of the couple's life. I especially would like twin intertwined gold hearts and a fancy number 50 in a gold circle. Can you help?
            I am also working on a 50th anniversary layout for my in-laws. There are a few packs/kits in the store. Has gold backgrounds and hearts, "50" etc... Good luck!
            ~Michelle~

Comment

Thanks for all the suggestions. With so many people living longer, I am sure there are a lot of 50th celebrations out there. I need my own anniversary theme in two years, but this year I also need a 50th theme for a high school reunion. These GOLDEN years are keeping me busy!!

Comment

Not sure if this is what you are looking for but I made a Golden Wedding Anniversary Kit a long time ago here is the url for it http://www.4shared.com/file/64959045...versary_2.html
                Hope it works for you!
                CHRISTINA

Comment

Working...
                X