No announcement yet.

Here it is ! #2 for free

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeahhhhhhhh, its downloading. thanks bunches for the kit!!!

Thanks Bee for the suggestion!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Hi all,
      I'm so glad you can finally download, I really love sharing. I emailed the sharing site too to find out the problem, but don't have a reply yet. I will update if I find out anything different. Thanks for checking out my work, it is appreciated as I am still learning and hope to improve.
      Carol

Comment

Thank you so much!

This kit is just wonderful! I can't believe how lucky we are - I have used the other one lots already! I can't wait to unzip this one! Thanks once more.
        Julie

Comment

Oh, Oh!

The zipped file was empty - it said it wasn't a valid archive. Does anyone know what might be wrong?
          Julie

Comment

P.s.

I just tried changing browsers and downloaded it again. It said it was not a valid archive and nothing was there - hope someone can tell me how to get this!!
            Julie

Comment

You are so nice

Another excellent job. I love the colors and cannot wait to see what else you have up your sleeve. You are so good at what you do. thanks
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

this is truly awesome...my son and daughter-in-law will love it!

Comment

WONDERFUL
                  Can't wait for the third one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi MaggieMay, I don't know if anyone has had the same problem, but unfortunately I don't know whats up. I am very new to this sharing and host sites, so I'm a bit lost too. What I think I'll do is find another sharing site to use and see if that solves the problems. Look for the new links by tomorrow hopefully. I'll get started now.
                    Carol

Comment

help - I can never get it to download - I keep getting the 404 error. They look lovely and I would love to download them. Regards Debi from South Africa

Comment

Hi, Are you on Aol. If you check the other posts in this thread some other members couldn't download until they used Internet explorer. If this doesn't work, I am in the process of uploading to another share site. I will post new links as soon as i can. Maybe that will help.
                        Carol

Comment

I have tried 4 times and it won't d/l for me either.
                          Kim
                          sigpic

Comment

It won't download for me either. I have tried 5 times. Funny because the first kit downlaoded with no problems.
                            Kim
                            sigpic

Comment

Thank you, Carol!

Thanks for looking into the downloading problem, Carol! As you can tell, we are all really anxious to have your beautiful kit. I, too, was able to download the first one with no problem. I did try two different browsers and I'm not on AOL.

Thanks again - will keep watching for a new link!
                              Julie

Comment

Yippee!

I found the new link and it worked! Thanks a million!
                                Julie

Comment

Working...
                                X