Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Silhouettes

Hi crafty beings...

Im looking for a man and woman silhouettes preferably in the victorian era but anything will do at the moment. If you have any or know of a site that has any, please post. Much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Becca
    sigpic

Hey, this odd couple just dropped in on me... Thought I rope them and send them your way. Hope they help!

Granny

ps: You can find them in your Embellishment folders under Grannys. The actual file is double the size of the image here.
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Granny, they are wonderful, thanks soooo much for sharing with me!!

Becca
      sigpic

Comment

You'r welcome, Becca. Glad I could help.

Granny
        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

Yes thanks Granny. I love this stuff.
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

You are so welcome. Kristy just posted one too.

Thanks Kristy!

Granny
            sigpic

Comment

Just what I need!
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
              X