Fuzzy Lil Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuzzy Lil Friends

When I was Learning how to do Fuzzy Lil Teddys, I made these Lil Guys I found them just sitting around looking for a new Home....I hope you can give them one
    Attached Files

Thank you for sharing MA. These are so cute they will come in handy.
    Happy Scrappin
    NanaC

Visit my blog
    Visit my section of the store here

Comment

I collect Teddy Bears!!!!

These are right up my alley! I have bears all over my house. I will definitely use these.

nie
      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

Me too, me too, I love bears and have them all over. Thank you so much for sharing them, they are lovely!!! I will try to give them a nice home.

Onie, your bears can visit mine, and I will send you mine to babysit too!

Granny
        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Hey Granny

Hey Granny, I knew you and I were 2 of a kind.

Just a reminder, my family reunion Cruise is getting closer (Dec 1-4). That invitation is still open............ You can come too!!!! We can scrap the waves.

nie
          sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
          !

nie

Comment

THANK YOU MA3 very nice
            Happy scrapping !

Comment

Thanks for these. They are soo cute.
              Carol

Comment

I love bears thanks, I collect Boyd plush and have them all over my house. These will come in handy. Thanks for sharing.

Becca
                sigpic

Comment

they're adorable!

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

These are so darned CUTE..... Thanks for sharing!!!
                    God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

Ah, Onie, you lovely thing, you! I can't leave my parents (87 and 76), since I'm their care taker, plus working on the store still, and helping some friends out (been painting for a friend for two weeks now, that's why I've been kind of quiet, not a lot, just some), and well, what can I say, there is no rest for the wicked. But I hope that you will have the most wonderful cruise ever, and take lots of pictures that you can share with us.

Of course, there could always be a miracle and then I can come?

Granny
                      sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Thanks Ma3 I think they are just adorable. I am sure to find a nice home for them. And I can't wait to use them. thanks again for bringing out of hiding.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Thank U!

These are so adorable! They will be used alot!! Thank you.
                          Julie

Comment

Very Nice!! Thank You so much for Sharing!

Comment

They look so life like. Thanks.
                              sigpic
                              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
                              X