Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you so much. You do such nice things
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Originally posted by lilbinkey View Post
      Here are some Rams Stuff for all of you Rams Fans!!

Binkey
      These are great Binkey, Hey are you ready for some Football, I am leaving tonight to go to San Francisco for the weekend. I am going to go watch the Rams and the 49ers play. My hubbys the Rams fan I pretend to be so I can go to the game. (not really lol) I'm the type that would rather go to the game than watch on tv. anyway these are great.....

NanaC

Visit my blog
      Visit my section of the store here

Comment

Here are some Rams Stuff for all of you Rams Fans!!

Binkey
        Hey there again binkey, I see one thing that looks familar is that the one I shared with you the Reserved paking for Rams Fans Only? I did snag these because I like to dice to. Didn't have those.
        NanaC
        Last edited by NanaC95565; 09-15-2006, 07:54 AM. Reason: adding text

Visit my blog

Comment

Originally posted by NanaC95565 View Post
          Hey there again binkey, I see one thing that looks familar is that the one I shared with you the Reserved paking for Rams Fans Only? I did snag these because I like to dice to. Didn't have those.
          NanaC
          Actuall I had the Rams Reserved Parking already.. LOL
          But Yes everyone Julie did let me use some of these.. I just had someother ones to share with you all..

Know Julie I have Conditions for you because of course your going to the RAMS Game instead of me.. Please Scream X~TRA LOUD 4 ME, Get ROUDY WILD N CRAZY, Paint your Face with the # 83 on it, Have a Few Beers 4 Me (Only if you Drink). And Have A BLAST!!!!

COME HOME SAFE N SOUND!!! LOL

Hugzz,
          Binkey

Comment

Actuall I had the Rams Reserved Parking already.. LOL
            But Yes everyone Julie did let me use some of these.. I just had someother ones to share with you all..

Know Julie I have Conditions for you because of course your going to the RAMS Game instead of me.. Please Scream X~TRA LOUD 4 ME, Get ROUDY WILD N CRAZY, Paint your Face with the # 83 on it, Have a Few Beers 4 Me (Only if you Drink). And Have A BLAST!!!!

COME HOME SAFE N SOUND!!! LOL

Hugzz,
            Binkey
            Thats good I told you you could sahre them, Ok Binkey will do. I promise to do all that but if I lose my voice my family has you to thank. They ike it when I can't talk, they call me mouse, or squeeky. No offense squeek. HugZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Visit my blog

Comment

Originally posted by NanaC95565 View Post
              Thats good I told you you could sahre them, Ok Binkey will do. I promise to do all that but if I lose my voice my family has you to thank. They ike it when I can't talk, they call me mouse, or squeeky. No offense squeek. HugZZZZZZZZZZZZ
              LMAO!!!!! Ok Hun LOL :-)
              Binkey

Comment

Working...
              X