For all my memories

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all my memories

Here are some stingrays for you..Hope you like them.....

There was a post awhile ago regarding filmstrips.Don't remember who posted it now....do a search in the forum.

Best regards,

Bobby Bear
    Attached Files
    [My newest websites]

Very nice. thank you.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Thank U!

Love these - mostly they are just big, gentle creatures.
      Julie

Comment

Originally posted by all my memories View Post
        tell poor steve erwin, these are for the OL im doing on him.
        Look forward to your layout memories, was a huge Steve Irwin fan, as were my family. It ws ironic that it was such a passive creature that killed him and for him to have made an error.
        RIP Steve Irwin x
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Try this thread
          http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/s...04&postcount=4
          sigpic
          Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
          My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

Originally posted by all my memories View Post
            i do agree most of them are, but the black ray is totaly diffrent it attacks with out any reason, and it had to be a black ray poor steve was swiming over the top of. this is why im needing a film strip for the LO. so i can add some photos of him in each part. im hopeing to take my daughter to his zoo when im in QLD. if i do ill be over loaded with photos. im going to try to get myself a lap top so i dont have to wait around for my sisters pc to be free. as her grand kids use it most of the time. this way i can just sit down at the end of the day and do my LO with out bothering anyone. and pluss ill have all my stuff ive collected as well as whats on the cd. so ill be set to do some great LO. as for steve he is now up there with his much loved crocks doing goodness knows what in who knows places. just watching over his family till they to travel that parth to join him. RIP, steve, god bless you mate.
            Really, I didn't know that. That wasn't reported on our news bulletins. So tragic.
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
            X