No announcement yet.

blue grey kitty cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh this is wonderful, I have a blue lionhead rabbit and it's just the same colour, so sweet thank you
    Clareexx

Comment

Thankyou for sharing, its gorgeous

Mell
      Mummy2Skye-Leigh
      Australia

My buddy is nanwu

Comment

Thank you he is pretty, love the animals, great job!!!!!!!!

Comment

OK................So that's where my neighbors cat went......you have him.
          Very cute kitty.
          Thanks for letting us enjoy him to.

Regards,

Bobby Bear
          [My newest websites]

Comment

Originally posted by Claree View Post
            Oh this is wonderful, I have a blue lionhead rabbit and it's just the same colour, so sweet thank you
            A blue lionhead, have not seen lionhead...look forward to a layout!

Thanks for this memories.
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

* have not seen blue lionhead*
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

He's called a Blue lionhead but he's actually a really unique grey colour, you can see a tinge of blue on his photos though, funnily enough he's called blue too, the kids named him after blue from fosters home for imagianary friends on TV.
                If I post his pici would someone be able to make him into an sbm ( think that's what it is) for my layout? I can do most things but i find it hard to do the animals with all the fur and backgrounds to get rid of.
                Thanks I would really appreciate the help, and advice on how to do them in the future.
                Clareexx

Comment

Working...
                X