Does anyone have PUZZLE thingies to share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have PUZZLE thingies to share

Needing puzzle alphabet so I don't have to make one..but I will if necessary and share in with everyone. Also need any puzzle embellishments, borders, frames. Wanting to do Autism Awareness templates for families and such. I don't like to label my kids but the problem is reaching epidemic proportions from the time my oldest was diagnosed with the disorder...15 years ago it was 1:10,000 and today 1:163. So I thought I might make something for our day of the AWARENESS we had in colorful attire. Thanks for any assist you can give me!! Wish I had more time on my hands to do everything I have in my head!!

I just posted a layout in the gallery with puzzle pieces. I used scrapbook max pieces. If this is something you are looking for I will upload it as a template for you to use. Let me know.

Marion

I forgot to post the link, here it is

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...=500&ppuser=50

Comment

Ah.... eh..... hmmmm.....

I know this is a really dumb question, but what exactly do you mean by puzzle alphabet. Do you mean like the picture of an apple with an A attached?

Preatty please, can you splain?

Thank you....

Granny
      sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Thanks, Memories... I appreciate your help. Man, I feel dumb some times... Well, ok, all the time, but don't rub it in.

AutisticWonder... is something like this what you need? One is only the image as a puzzle. The other one has the pieces separate, and can be arranged on the page as you please. Please let me know if this might work for you?

Granny
        Attached Files
        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Granny View Post
          Thanks, Memories... I appreciate your help. Man, I feel dumb some times... Well, ok, all the time, but don't rub it in.

AutisticWonder... is something like this what you need? One is only the image as a puzzle. The other one has the pieces separate, and can be arranged on the page as you please. Please let me know if this might work for you?

Granny
          THESE ARE WONDERFUL.
          Do you mean that you can actually MOVE the pieces around on the second one??
          ABSOLUTE MAGIC!!!

Comment

Wow, they are amazing!
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Originally posted by Marion View Post
              I just posted a layout in the gallery with puzzle pieces. I used scrapbook max pieces. If this is something you are looking for I will upload it as a template for you to use. Let me know.

Marion

I forgot to post the link, here it is

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...=500&ppuser=50
              Marion I would love to have the puzzle templant. It is really neat looking :-)
              Thanks,

Comment

WOW, Ladies!!
                Great help!!
                Marion..WOW on the puzzle template...Perfect for my #2 autistic puzzle savant..Eric. We have pictures of him doing the very puzzle you show in your picture template.He was 14 months old when he did his first puzzle, that one. I'd LOVE it!! THANKS MILLIONS!!
                Miss Granny,
                Goosh..you brought out a good point as to WHAT kind of puzzle thingies. Well, that was open-ended statement..The skies the limit. Love the APPLE puzzle enclosed by you!! In fact, ALL MY MEMORIES gave me another idea to place a normal letter in front of puzzle pieces DAH..I hadn't thought of that. So this is a very pleasant surprise and a BIG HELP..THANKS for helping to inspire me!! You all are getting me pumped!! You're the BEST!! Will let you see the end results after all comments and "thingies"..shared!!

Comment

Well, glad you like it. Thank you for all the kind words. This one is on me, and then, as I finish the rest of the alphabet, hopefully this week, I will make them available as a set in both stores.

And Marion, you did a great job on the template.

Memories, great ideas, keep them coming, please!

Granny

ops, it would help it I attached the file, right? You will find it in the Embellishment folder under Granny, Apple Puzzle!
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic

Comment

This is super! I'm going to use this for my boys Child Development Center days page!! THANKS so much for all your efforts!! Can I sent you something in appreciation like a walking cane, Ben Gay arthritis creme for your tired hands or extra set of dentures...or how bout creme centered candies?..Silly moment..too tired!! But REALLY, THANKS Granny!!

Comment

Thanks Granny!
                      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Ah, Wonder... Actually, I can use them all!!!

You're welcome. I will try to finish the set asap.

Thank you all for the kind words.

Granny
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X