• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

snow..

Thank you... this is awesome..

Comment

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
      Yes, I figured it out the hard way, if I had read farther I would have seen what Marion posted. I never have been one for reading instructions first!

It is nice! Thanks for sharing.

I am like you Sue, my hubby always asks where they are when I ask him to help me because I can't do it or have broken something without reading them!
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

The snow is brilliant! I thought you were playing a trick when that white page came up and I thought how clever!
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

NUMPTY HERE!!!

Guess what I did?? I saved the 'picture' & not the 'target'.
          Always, always, always learning here.....

Comment

Don't feel bad Mary I too did the same thing, Not once but twice!!!! Now I finally got it!! Thank you all for the help and Thank you KristyAnn, I too thought it was a joke! And the joke was on me! LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

oooooo this is cool I like it nice job KristyAnn. Thanks for sharing

Visit my blog
              Visit my section of the store here

Comment

That is great! I was looking for something just like that to scap today's snow pics of my son. Thank you!

Comment

This is great... thank you very much!

Comment

Thank you this worked really well.

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

Comment

Thank you this will work great for my winter pictures.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

Bobby Bear also has snow that you can use to put on a fake tree.
                        sigpic
                        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
                        X