d27 Black stitched edged MATS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• d27 Black stitched edged MATS

Here's a bunch of simple colored cardstock with my serger black thread edges put to them in rectangle and square shapes to have in a hurry. The stitching was different on each side so I scanned both sides for you to use. So these are not duplicates..the stitches are different. Good color assortment. I put them on page format so you can bring several into your layout at a time. You just use the CROP tool to isolate the ones you want but remember to COPY PASTE the first page so you can keep pasting to use the different pieces. This keeps you from having to go to embell tab for each and every embie you want. A TRICK to learn for beginners. Have FUN!! All I ask is that you not restrict these by claiming them as your own.
    Attached Files

Here's an idea of what you can do with these...

The template for this is a little too big for posting..so here is a sample of what you can do with these!! Very simple and fast!!

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...=5342&cat=1237

Comment

This is wonderful, Donna, thank you so much for sharing it. I love the way you can use the squares in so many different ways!

Have a great day!

Granny
      sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Thanks for sharing these are great.

Visit my blog
        Visit my section of the store here

Comment

Thanks Donna!

Marion

Comment

These are wonderful, thank you
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

WOW These are great!!! Thanks so much!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Thanks for sharing ,looks great

Comment

Thanks so much - I'm excited to find ways to use them!
                  Julie

Comment

Thanks so much for sharing with us.
                    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                    X