d27 Shapes and Seasonal Words

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• d27 Shapes and Seasonal Words

Hey, I'm celebrating my accomplishments for today!! I learned how to make whatever shapes I need for the SHAPES section. You just decide which Paper SCRAP piece to click and custom shape. I've wanted WORDS that I could just choose a scrap for and punch the shape cutout but couldn't find them ANYWHERE on any site that was SBM compatible. Well, I figured it out. Also had some frame square, circle and oval shapes that went wacko when I would put them in template or publish form. These don't wack out. They are good solid frames. Hopefully, these will install straight to your shapes..Trial worked on mine but don't know how it will on yours. Let me know if you have any problems.. I also wanted a linking square shape..so I made it..ENJOY the NEW YEAR! If you would like to know how I managed it so you can do the same..drop me a note and I'll write something up for you!! NOT HARD!!! Any requests are WELCOME!!
    Attached Files

They Work Great

Thank you for the shapes! I tested them out and yes, they work great.

As for requests....... I would like to see fancy edges on the four corners of the rectagular shapes. Someone did submit a rounded edge, which is nice but I would like more fancy corners.
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

These are great; thanks for sharing! Isn't it fun to figure out how to do something new! I'd love to know how you did these.
      sigpic

Comment

Wow, I am so amazed! I have been playing around with your shapes for a few minutes. They are awesome. I would love to learn how to do it. But until I learn can you make me some curves / waves like in the "Summer Breeze" template?
        Thanks Jo

Comment

have you been spying on me lol guess what ive been making all day...yup shapes and ive only just figured out how to do it too

will post mine in next few days when ive finished playing with them

these are great

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
          , Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Thanks so much, Happy New Year

Comment

wonderful! Thanks for these!

Marion

Comment

Glad to hear they are working for you..

OnieRn: fancy corners request...Been thinkin the same thing. And I have plenty of the black and white corners to play with. One option is to make squares and rectangle corner boxes and the other is to make one corner and you can cut/paste them around your pictures. You are on my list today.
                Linda: It's such a relief to know this now!! New World opening up.
                Workingjo3: curves and waves like in summer breeze..piece of cake. I already have border waves done but I reverted a purchased design, so I'll freehand my own to share but it will be in same likeness..little different.
                Angelwithin: GO GIRL!!! You did say psychic medium???? in your getting to know you page?? Can't wait to get yours!!
                Things I'm working on also include..ribbons and bows.
                Simple note for making them: All you do is create a black and white flattened image (Merge the layers). REALIZE..the white is the picture and the BLACK cuts the excess away.
                Not sure if you can use EFFECTS on these or not. THat would be too cool if we can. Convert to png24 and drop in your shapes folder labeling it with something other than 1,2,3..that can cause overlap and overwriting danger.
                I used Corel Paint Shop Pro 10 or X and did these to 300dpi.for 12x12 but the image won't come out that length or size. I start with a nuetral colored box 12x12 so I can fill colors black and white.(But it is skewable to that size.) Adding gray will create vellum effect. TEXT using dingbats is a good way to find shapes too!! ANd FAST!!

Comment

Goodness

Autisticwonder, your way above my understanding. I tried to do some stuff but never could figure out how to work the paint brust. Everything came out a mess.......... Looked like a 3 yr old drew the stuff. I'm sure there is a secret to making designs look like something real!!! LOL

sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                  !

nie

Comment

Well, it FINALLY happened that I "GOT IT" yesterday after purchasing a DVD tutorial on the Corel Paint SHop Pro program 10 or X..Been fighting for understanding for months since I started in Nov. I think you can do this on GIMP 2..a freebie software program. Masks is another name for shapes. They are just black and white jpg, flattened images converted to PNG. And dropped in your folder. Only 1 picture of 25 I worked on did not work when loaded. Hum.. Head scratcher!! If you have a scanner, templates, stencils..You can do it. These are PUNCHES in digital form. Only BETTER than punches!! FASTER!! I'll keep trying to work up some fancy corners for you to play with!! Break time...no, HOUSE WORK time..YUK!!

Comment

I just rely on you clever peeps to deliver gifts and I say thank you for making the programme so valuable. Scrapbook Max owes a lot to all you 'givers' you are one of the reasons it is so successful. I know it is a great programme, the best digi scrapbooking software there is, but, without all of you it would not be as great and it will get greater as it is developed by the Scrapbook Max team and more generous members join in. The SM team are working on improving and updating Max all the time and a big thank you to them for their genius to begin with. You are ALL fantastic.
                      Happy New Year
                      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Hey, Eng!! It makes it so worth while that you can enjoy the items folks put out. You are always so gracious!! Have a VERY HaPpY New Year!! I can't wait to work with Angelwithin and Ma3 and Inspiredmommie stuff...I feel the same as you!! Wait til the others get off vacation..WOW!! The graduates are sellers now!! Can see losing a few to that graduation process soon. Gotta get well stocked!!! BIG HUGS!!

Comment

Working...
                        X