MA3_Fondest_Memories_Mini_Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MA3_Fondest_Memories_Mini_Kit

Here is a very Simple Mini Kit,...The orginal Paper has my Familys smiling faces on it, But who needs that so I made a Special one that all can use.... (((HUGS))) and a Big much of Love Always

Includes is :
    1 Blue metal Alpha
    1 Paper
    1 Multi-Picture Frame
    1 Metal Heart
    1 Word Art( Quote by Bill Vaughn/Inspired by Amy Watson )
    1 staple
    TOU
    (All Files in JPG/PNGs )
    Attached Files

Thank U!

You are our all-year-long Santa Claus! Almost every layout I do has some of your things in it. Thanks so very much!
    Last edited by MaggieMae; 01-02-2007, 12:47 PM.
    Julie

Comment

OOPs!

I forgot to give this great kit the 5-star rating!
      Julie

Comment

MaryAnn You make just the most awsome kits! I love every single one of them! You are a treasure!

Marion

Comment

this is a fabulous kit thankyou

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
          , Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

You make SBM a great place to LOVE thanks to your goodies!! BIG THANKS!!

Comment

Scrapbook Max owes you so much. Everyone adores your work and you never ask for anything. Thank you so much xxxx
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

MA3

Your stuff is always top shelf! Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
                -=poppabob=-
                If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

Thanks so much for sharing this awesome kit with us!!! I just love your family in the background....thanks for including something we can use, but I want to try it the other way....here's to experimentation....the best way to learn!

THANKS A MILLION!

Kristy

Comment

You are precious. I luv your work and wow you always do excellent work. Thank toy Mary Ann.
                    sigpic
                    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

YOU ROCK GIRL!!!!! I Love it as always!!! I too put something of yours into each of my layouts. I will never ever forget all the great talents you have, cause now they are in my layouts too. And for that I THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart! I see a Ma3 in the threads and I would open it blindly knowing that it is ALWAYS WONDERFUL! .... OK that is enough I don't want you to get a big head! LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

thank you so much!

Comment

Mary Ann you are the greatest. Thank so much!
                          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Excellent job as always!! Thank you!!

Comment

Thank you MaryAnn! You're work is wonderful and you're so sweet to share so much with us!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X