d27 Flower Shapes Bundle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• d27 Flower Shapes Bundle

I used to do this the HARD way and posted the HARD way of doing things on any earlier post a month ago..Shows how far you can come in a short time on this site. Here you have a Great bundle of flower shapes. I love the look of the flowers. Took some work off your hands because I needed them. No copyright issues..Just ask that you please don't restrict or claim shapes as your own.
    Placed these in zip folder so you can open them on your desktop or send them to your SHAPES folder under IMAGES in your Scrapbookmax folder to make it easier. Instead of OPEN, use SAVE.
    Just for your 911. I was able to punch all these flowers and the template wasn't even 1MB to fill the page. Used to think it might add weight to my template but they don't!!
    HaPpY Scrappin!!
    Attached Files

Just for your 411, these will be white on black shapes for those of you who don't know yet what SHAPES are or how to use them. They act just like PUNCHES in traditional scrapping. You take a Paper Scrap and then choose Custom SHAPE and pick the shape you want for your layout. Build the flowers up with shadow and they pop off the page. The pink flowers give you the finished produce view. Now I can use ANY color or pattern for my flowers with these SHAPES. Couldn't do that before..Have fun!!

Comment

more toys to play with yay thankyou very much xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Thank You!

I don't know how everyone finds the time.... You did a wonderful job on these. I may try making a few of these punchouts myself..... I am slowly migrating from paper scrapping to digital.....Everyone sharing on this site are awesome!

Terry

Comment

These are so cool!! Thanks a bunch; you just made my life easier!
          sigpic

Comment

wonderful and thanks
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

You like surprises! I do!! Here is another shape to download. Just simply right click. Click SAVE TARGET AS and save in the SBM SHAPES folder under basic shapes. You can't cut shapes like this with a cutting tool in scrapbook max. You need to make something to the shape you want to cut. So I did that today with my layout. You can use this on small boxes or the whole halfpage..Just more fun!!
              Here's the template I used for the flowers and adding the linking frames revised from first set of linking frames I made.
              Attached Files

Comment

thank you again am loving all this
                Happy scrapping !

Comment

Like the shapes and love the layout!

Marion

Comment

Thanks so much for the shapes...I'm always looking for more because I have no clue how to make them!!! I keep saying someday.......

Comment

fantasic love these thank you very much

Comment

Love your flower shapes - and they will make great brushes, too! Thanks so much

Comment

Oh so cool !!!! Just great for our challenge this month on shapes !!!!! Thanks so much.

Thanks Donna!

My Buddies are..eye,Moonlightpearl,twpclerk,Linda Pete, Pink Lollipop,Smile, Jenna's mommy,Vanessa,Knzus

Comment

Thanks

Thank u for sharing these shapes - much appreciated.

My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

Thankx bunches!!
                              Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
                              *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
                              Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
                              OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

Working...
                              X