Stickpins&Elements_JCorley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stickpins&Elements_JCorley

Here you all go, I have done up some stickpins and elements for you all. Some if not most of the elements can be used in your January Challenge as well. Attached you will find a few thumbnails as to what you will get. Hope you enjoy and can use them.
    For Newbies simply click the sbm file beblow and it will install into your sbm embellishments.
    Attached Files

Visit my blog
    Visit my section of the store here

helo nana wow are you !!!

thanks Nana, y am lovely corners frames and tubes, you could say me if it knows some software I to make tubes? kisses thanks

Comment

Beautiful Nana, thanks for sharing them with us!

Marion

Comment

These are all wonderful Nana, Thank you so much.
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

thank you as always xxx
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Thank you so much! Beautiful!

Comment

your stickpin for the challenge inspired me to try one of my own! thanks for sharing with us!!

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

These are wonderful....Now I need to go back and make another page....

Comment

SO WONDERLICIOUS GIRL!! These are WONDERFUL!! THanks so much for sharing!!

Comment

Very nice. Thank you.
                    sigpic
                    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

WOW 47 of them I cant wait to use them! you sure have been busy again!!
                      Thanks so much Nana!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

I downloaded them twice but cannot find these. Do you know where they may install
                        sigpic
                        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

I envy all of you that can do these. Anyone want to teach me how? THanks these are beautiful.

Comment

found them after the third download hahhaha
                            sigpic

Comment

these are gorgeous nana

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                              , Check out my store
                              Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Working...
                              X