Looking for: certain little boy things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for: certain little boy things

I'm looking for things you might find in a little boy's pocket at the end of his full day...you know, stuff like "snips and snails and puppydog tails." For one, I would really love a nice slingshot (I promise I won't use it for anything but my scrapbook page).
    Last edited by knzus; 01-12-2007, 07:01 PM.
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

do they have to be alive????? lol

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Ummmm...nope, I can do with dead thingies, I guess. ROTFL! My grandson, Andrew, had a dead worm in his pocket at the end of the day once when he was over here...it was his first encounter with earthworms when he was just over a year old (I have pictures), LOL!

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
      do they have to be alive????? lol
      Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

i just knocked this one up for you but if i find any broken glass in the forum im confiscating it back ok
        Attached Files

, Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Oh, yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about! *runs around in circles with her new slingshot* I promise, on my honor, I will not use it on anything (or anyone) except my page. Thank you, Angel! You are a sweetheart!

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
          i just knocked this one up for you but if i find any broken glass in the forum im confiscating it back ok
          Diana

Comment

Originally posted by knzus View Post
            Oh, yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about! *runs around in circles with her new slingshot* I promise, on my honor, I will not use it on anything (or anyone) except my page. Thank you, Angel! You are a sweetheart!
            Now, wait a minute here, your page is on your computer, the page shows up on your monitor, you use a sling shot on your page and it will shatter your monitor......broken glass!
            See my point?

Marion

Comment

Uh-huh, yep...ain't that what I said? Let's see...I promised not to do anything with the slingshot that would break my monitor...or hurt anything or anyone else in the process.

Awwww, shoot...I'm confuzzled. Now I gotta go on over to Days of Our Scraps and visit you there 'cause I need my head cyberchecked now.

Originally posted by Marion View Post
              Now, wait a minute here, your page is on your computer, the page shows up on your monitor, you use a sling shot on your page and it will shatter your monitor......broken glass!
              See my point?

Marion
              Diana

Comment

everytime you say you "knocked something up" i have to giggle.

(you got the slingshot pregnant???) :ROLLING

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

Originally posted by juliehclark View Post
                  everytime you say you "knocked something up" i have to giggle.

(you got the slingshot pregnant???) :ROLLING
                  how much do you think the papers would pay for that story *imagines the headlines *

, Check out my store
                  Here

Comment

I can't stop laughing!!!

[IMG][/IMG]
                    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

I've laughed til I cried and I'm STILL laughing! Folks around here are so much fun! I'd be lost without all of you! You make my day! (rather my night; I sleep during the day and up at night)
                      sigpic

Comment

lol.....this place gets worse by the day (ib the best possible way lol)
                        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Here's a Few

Hope you can use these!
                          Attached Files
                          sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                          !

nie

Comment

More Boys Stuff

These are items that I got from somewhere! They were perfect for my son's pages cause he use to collect all these transfer critters.
                            Attached Files
                            sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                            !

nie

Comment

These are great Onie, thanks!

Marion

Comment

Working...
                              X