Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boy Stuff (can't remember who asked for it!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy Stuff (can't remember who asked for it!)

Partitioned out. Hope you enjoy!
    Attached Files

The rest are here
    Attached Files

Comment

THANKS!!! I can really use the cards....my 10 year old son is into learning and performing card tricks...I'll have to take some pictures of him in the act and scrap it!

Comment

very nice Thank you.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Wow you must be on that pooter 24 hours a day! Thank you
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
            Wow you must be on that pooter 24 hours a day! Thank you
            Yup. I've been in my jammies and at the computer all day long! I shouldn't have, 'cause I had chores to do........and I didn't even work out today! Hopefully my fervor for SBM will lighten up a little!

Comment

Yippeeeeeee, that was me, catmarch -- bless your heart! Saw the word "boy" in your post and zoomed right in...thank ya thank ya thank ya! Really appreciate these sooooooooooooo much!
              Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

Oh Boy, oh boy, oh boy! Boy stuff! Love it.
                And I hate to tell you that, no, your obsession with SBM is not going to dim, only get worse!

Marion

Comment

These are super!! Thanks so much! Marion is right, you won't be able to stay off the computer. Once you're hooked, you're hooked good!
                  sigpic

Comment

Catmarch,
                    Too funny, I spent all weekend in my pajamas too..Keeps me from going out and spending!! The "pooter" is my best friend. It does what I tell it to 95% of the time. Love CONTROL!! Only stopped to curl Jean's hair and eat. Oh..Church!! Finally, learning how to do things!!! I'm going back to work too!!
                    LOVE creating, playing, learning, growing in MIND not body!! but the body needs some activity..hum!! WELL, see what you mean!!! LOVE all the fun goodies you've made for us!! You fit right in with the other addicts around here!!!

Comment

Hi Catmarch It's me Nancee again and i was the one who ask for the boys stuff THANKYOU! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
                      Nancee

Comment

Originally posted by autisticwonder View Post
                        Catmarch,
                        I spent all weekend in my pajamas
                        only the weekend rofl....hubby says he's only going to buy me pj's for now onwards!!!

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                        , Check out my store
                        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

You guys are so funny! Saves a lot of money!

Comment

Thanks so much,these are just great

Comment

Don't know how I missed these but thankyou. I have seven grandsons and 2 sons to make scrapbooks for and these are great.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

Working...
                              X