No announcement yet.

Brothers Kit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Five Feathers..WOWWOWOOWW, YES< YES, Lottery time with this WONDERLICIOUS pack of goodies!! THANKS so very tremendously..humungeously tremendously thank you as my son would say!!

Comment

this is a lovely kit!

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

Thank you so much . I have a 2 and 4 year old and am new to this and have been looking for boyish stuff - this is so delightful i could make a whole album out of it . I just love it - perfect! (the only thing i won't use is the word art that says brothers by chance friends by choice as unfortunatly my little ones are sworn enemies thus far!)
        This has made my day. So exciting. Thankyou

Comment

YIPPEE!!!! Something blokey!!!!!
          Thankyou so much for sharing
          Suze

Comment

Thank you so much! I've got 3 boys, so this is a kit I'll use a lot!

Comment

Thank you sooo much

Five Feathers I just posted a photo I did from this kit to help announce our pregnancy to our families! I worked great! I just wanted to let you know how much I loved working with this for such a special event! Thank you again!

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...9&limit=recent

Hope this link works for you!
              Christine

Comment

Naugle That is a very cute LO!! I don't think five feathers will see it-we haven't seen her in sooooo long! We really miss her though!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

THank you for sharing. these will come handy!

sigpic

Comment

where ever you are we sure miss you xoYou are among our missing. I tried to find you but no luck.When I seen this thread I thought wow she came back.Butit is a old thread.
                    sigpic
                    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

What a wonderful kit, thanks so much for sharing.

Comment

Thank you!

I just found this and it is so perfect for using with my two boys. Thanks! nb

Comment

How WONDERFUL! I have only 1 brother and so he gets spoiled rotten at the tender age of 17 so I am excited I have some page items for him!

Comment

Thank You sooo much this looks like such a great kit, with a 5 yr old son and another boy on the way, I am going to need all the boy stuff I can get!!

Amanda

Comment

Thank u so much

Thank u for sharing this great brothers kit, I have some photos that will fit right in.

Thank u

Attached Files
                              My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

thanks for bringing this to the front, great kit!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Comment

Working...
                                X