Civil War???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civil War???

Hey does any1 have any war like embellishments?? I am doing a report on someone from the Civil War and I am doing it as a scrapbook.. So if you have any that would be AWSOME!! Thankies
    Hey Ya'lls Waz Up???? TTYL ASHLEIGHsigpic

Where are you from in MI? I was born and raised in a place you've never heard of in MI!! LOL Have you heard of Iron Mountain?!
    Julie

Comment

I am from around Oscoda.. Well like 30 or 40 miles from it. And if you know where Glennie is than i am 5 or 10 miles from glennie. and i lived in Youngtown,Az for almost 5 yrs..lol

Comment

Oh and yea my great grandpa worked up in Iron Mountian (or where ever the copper mines are) and my grandma was born somewhere up theres..

Comment

so does anyone have any?? Just Wondering

Comment

These have a clear background, so you can use them on any color background. They are all on one sheet, but you can use your crop funtion. Hope this helps! It's all I have.

Marion
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MaggieMae View Post
              Where are you from in MI? I was born and raised in a place you've never heard of in MI!! LOL Have you heard of Iron Mountain?!

Hi Maggie,

I have, up in the UP near Wisconsin. Been there, very nice. We love it up there.
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
              X